LX521 - The Reference
The LX521.4 exemplifies the best of 50 years of experimentation about rendering stereo recordings in domestic living spaces.
Designed by Siegfried Linkwitz, free of commercial pressures, aiming for a fully satisfying enjoyment of his favourite music. With the LX521.4 , he has arrived at a level of performance, which makes him search no further.
Neutral sound, clarity, speed, spatial openness and disappearance from one's auditory illusion. It renders a superb recording, probably as good as it gets. A highly enjoyable experience.
The LX521.4 is a 4-way loudspeaker, designed as full-range dipole, for flat on-axis and off-axis response in the horizontal plane and frontal hemisphere. The speakers need breathing room of at least 1 m to the nearest large reflecting surfaces and a room with a minimum floor size of 25 sqm.
- This 50% pre-assembled LX521 kit is precision mitered from best quality birch plywood, baffle support in anthracite MDF.
- Topbaffles are calibrated in thickness and fully assembled. Ready for driver insertion . Hidden cables are inserted and ready to be connected.
- Baffle supports come assembled.
- Dowels make an easy mounting of bridge. Invisible screws.
- Not included: paint, glue, amplifier cables, tools, linkwitzlab LX521 plans/license.